If I have extenuating circumstances and need to dispose of more than the allowable amount of household hazardous waste, or if I need to come on a different day than you are open, what should I do?

If there are special circumstances, an individual can call the landfill and make a special appointment. It is at the discretion of the landfill whether the quantities can be accepted.

Posted in

Web Dev